Peer-reviewed journal articles:
1. Parey, B. (2022). "Measurement, Associated Factors, and Gender Implications of Care Views toward Older Persons with Disabilities: The Case of Trinidad." Ageing International. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12126-022-09490-w.
A view-only full-text version of paper is available here: https://rdcu.be/cIudD.
2. Parey, B., and Sinanan, L. (2021). Healthcare Barriers Among Working-Age Persons with Disabilities in Trinidad. Qualitative Health Research. https://doi.org/10.1177/10497323211059151.
3. Parey, B. (2021). Wellbeing among older persons with disabilities in Trinidad. Health and Social Care in the Community. https://doi.org/10.1111/hsc.13518.
Non-technical summary video available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWawwKrRuSc.
4. Parey, B. (2021). Attitudes towards home care of older persons with disabilities:
The case of Trinidad. Journal of Family Issues. https://doi.org/10.1177/0192513X211029248.
5. Parey, B. (2021). Exploring Positive and Negative Attitudes among Primary and Secondary School Teachers in Trinidad: Implications for Teacher Education. International Journal of Inclusive Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/13603116.2021.1902004.
6. Parey, B. (2021). Parents’ Perspectives on Wellbeing Among Children with Disabilities: Using Mixed Methods and Sen’s Capability Approach. Child Indicators Research, 14(4): 1635-1651. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12187-020-09801-0.
See: https://rdcu.be/cfJeq for a full-text view-only version.
7. Parey, B. (2020). Using Sen’s Capability Approach to Assess Wellbeing Achievement Among Working-age Persons with Disabilities in Trinidad. Social Indicators Research, 151(3): 1129-1148. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11205-020-02418-4.
A full-text view-only version is available here: https://rdcu.be/b5c8Q.
8. Parey, B. (2020). Accommodations for the Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in Regular Schools in Trinidad: A Mixed Methods Approach. International Journal of Inclusive Education. DOI: 10.1080/13603116.2019.1701719.
9. Parey, B. (2019). Understanding Teachers’ Attitudes towards the Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in Inclusive Schools Using Mixed Methods: The Case of Trinidad. Teaching and Teacher Education, 83: 199-211.
10. Parey, B., Addison, L., Mark, J.K., Maurice, B., Tripathi, V., Wahid, S., Antoine, R., and Sahai, A. (2010). Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Emergency Contraceptive Pills Among Tertiary Level Students in Trinidad: A Cross-sectional Survey. West Indian Medical Journal, 59(6): 560-565.
Peer-reviewed book chapters:
1. Parey, B. (2021). Promoting inclusive education through national assessments: Required Caribbean efforts. In F. Morris (Ed.). Inclusive Education. The Key to Social Transformation (pp. 143-157). Jamaica: Ian Randle Publishers.
Peer reviewed conference reports:
1. Parey, B. (2021). CARE: Challenges and Solutions for a Sustainable Future conference review. International Journal of Care and Caring, 5(4) :725-726. https://doi.org/10.1332/239788221X16292871646079.